Click This. . .

Monday, March 7, 2011

"Did You Really Leave Us?"

Did you?
     You were gone for such a long time.  I still couldn't  remember when was the last time I saw you.  Its been quite awhile for you have change and I didn't notice who were you.  We had great times together, the flash of the camera that hurts my eyes still touches me.  Those were one of the best time.  What I don't know is, did you move on without us or did you save us instead of your own.
Did you?
     The question bothers me eversince I saw your eyes.  It is telling something that I can't understand.  There might be something you come to think of or there might be something you are afraid of.  As far as I think of, those are not the eyes that I see before.  Those are not the happy eyes that makes our day bright.  A situation might have done something unto you and, it bears you to make an exchange for us.  Be strong, I know that is not you of being weak against the things that come to you.  Be brave, for you are not alone.  We're friends, not just  me, but the whole family you come to be with before.  Stay if you want, go if you want to leave.  Just put this on your mind, you will find us where you left us, and from where you left us, we will be waiting.
     I'll remind you.  Family is the one you have, in good or in bad times.  You can take your route but we will welcome you as soon as you return.  Those adversity of your, we can crush them out in on sweat for our weapons have heart and them who only have swords and guns.  Did you really think that we are weak?  Its only in your mind.  We have dreams, aspirations, goals, and specially passion.  Those are the reasons why we are still living.  Those are the reasons why we keep on moving on.  And in it, we  have bonded. Maybe you just don't get it, do you?
or did you?
     Honestly, I really don't know what happen.  I just come to acquire all your works: no words, no moves, and not even a simple sight of yours.  No goodbyes, no farewells, not even a simple wave of your hands.  Did we really mean nothing to you or you just want to be on your own? Rest asure we will support you on your decisions and do things upon your will.  Sorry if I have too many questions.  I simply don't know the answer so I asked.  I hope, that the words of Kaname in Vampire Knight doesn't come similar to your thoughts:"Sometimes, forgetting is a type of happiness."


©thylyt19 7:21 pm March 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment