Click This. . .

Monday, March 14, 2011

"Give Up?"

Edward Elric
     "Stand up and walk, you need to rely on anything."  Edward Elric said this line to a girl who had a broken spirit in Fullmetal Alcmemist.  The girl has no legs and decided to switch it in an automail.  For the others, automail is the mechanical replacement for the arms of legs of a human in Fullmetal Alchemist.  Actually, the line means for the girl to stand and keep on walking  in able for her to continue.  Literally, for us, it means to keep on moving your life to have faith on anything so that you will not go astray or despaired.
Full Metal Alchemist
     In life, we tend to have many uncertainty.  A very cliche' phenomena nowadays.  I declare of it because problem is always present in life,  without them it would be lame but with them its worth of something.  Handling problem depends on whom its taking care of.  If he will strike and attack the problem, the outcome still varies to the person that carries it.  If the would just accept his defeat or be hurled by it, the ending still complies to the person struggling.  Moreover, I have a friend that strikes every disaster that came to his life.  It made him strong after surpassing those troubles and up until now, he's still gaining progress from all the things that passed him.  He lost his house, he lost his father, he even almost lost faith yet by continuously struggling, he overcome all of those.  This person knows how to learn and accept so he tends to grow little b little in every step he made.  Appreciation, humbleness, and determination is all in his guts.  Also, he does not think just for himself.  This always put priorities on his hands.  Aid those in need, support those loosen heart, and comforts when solitaire arise.  I will always say, "I'm lucky I'm his friend," because without him I could have gone astray.  Gladly, his far more ahead of me now yet I'm really happy to where he is right now.  Besides, he truly deserve all his outcome and rewards for he worked hard to earn them.  His struggles, his efforts,his burden, and uncertainty.  All of it shaped him to rely on something.  He know all of this happened because he, Pureheart, had said, "I know the Almighty One takes everything away to test whether how strong your faith can be."  Those are not the exact words but what he meant was stated there.
Pureheat Light
     Recently, I have no news about him so I'm worried about him.  I know his strong, come to think about what had happened to him.  He might be struggling unto new batch of uncertainty, who in hell have none, which would be the reason for his silence and for not communicating us.  Hope, Pureheart is just fine wherever he is, And I'll be just praying for his safety because up to now, its the only thing I can do for him though he had done lots to help me.

©Thylyt19 2:47 pm March 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment