Click This. . .

Thursday, March 24, 2011

"I Simply Want to Say"

Faye Lipper
     Everyone is special according to their own capabilities.  That's how I look upon persons.  They can make you smile in there own different way.  Just like what they say in drugs,"  If your not the proper cure, then the sickness shall never fade."  Last year, I met a nice person.  She's kind and very accommodative.  Beautiful, for she come to catch my my attention in her own way.  Terrific, because she bears her cosplay in an amusing sense.  And friendly, knowing this person can be easily reach.  A cosplayer that enjoys companion.  Sorry, for its only my opinion.  Whenever I see her in events, sh got her friends with her.   One of the reason why events are made.  Convention or gathering events tends to assemble people who shares the same enthusiasm.  This cosplayer,  a well-known-pretty-girl, is a resident attendee of conventions.
   I oftenly see her with a Vampire Knight cosplay.  It suits her very well for with it, she stand for her own beauty.  Though its a cosplay, her won sense of touch is perceivable no matter what angle of photos she come to have.  The white uniform in Vampire Knight, in the story it means your one of the night class which made up of students participated by vampires, is very pleasing with her.  I don't know if she truly love Vampire Knight or she simply decided to come up with it.  Maybe she was known about that costume so she come to wear it sometimes.  Moreover, she still tries different costumes as much as possible.  But, recently, I haven't  seen her in some events so I don't know he present idea of her cosplay.  I don't attend conventions nowadays for I have my own uncertainty.  I only attend whenever I feel okay or I simply want to have some fun.  During the time that I was attending cosplay events.  This lady is one of the nicest person who I come to know with, and I come to thank her for being nice.  I met alot of person in a convention and I'm really glad I met all of them.  Its really nice to have know friends, know sudden persons, mingle, and be in a group.  Like in vampire knight, the vampire students always stay with each other no matter what.  It looks like there are friends for they care about each other and worried when someone is hurt.  Likewise, the person who I come to describe knows how to care and understand.
     Conclusively,  I really want this person to be known.  Of being nice and of being beautiful, those are what I come to observe.  I definitely say that someday she will be famous, for I already seen her in one of the newspaper.  Its only the start, she could be famous artist too because I think she's intelligent.  Again, I'd like to thank her for know such person.  She's very lucky for I know she's happy now.  I'll just include a line of Kaname in Vampire Knight for ti surely make an appropriate words to say, as Kaname said it to Yuuki, "This world is not so beautiful.  The most beautiful thing is your eyes which can stop this twisted world."

   No further intentions, I simply want to say "Thank You."

©Thylyt19 12:21 pm March 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment