Click This. . .

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Please Listen"

Takashi
     "If you need a reason, I'll give  you one.  No matter how tainted you think you are, I'll keep on admiring you as long as I live.  I'll always believe that you're the best woman ever.  So don't die to me!!!"  Takashi said this to Saeko when she gone despaired during the story in Highschool of the Dead.  I kinda like the line because I just want to say this line to someone else.  I want  to encourage that person just like how Takashi encourage Saeko then.  The person which I am talking about has a similar attitude to Saeko, has a slight boyish moves yet her femininity is still outstandable though this person always hang around with the boys.
Saeko
     Similar to Saeko, in Highschool of the Dead, She is a strong person.  Looks very beautiful ye deadly when claims it moves.  Talented, in her own field and kind to a person who is also kind to her.  The one which I am describing has a soft side though she astonishes the crowd with her magnificent poise and structure.  She appears to have the essence of Authority yet by coming close, a very feminate child tends of summarizing her overall specification.  In other words, what you see from her is not her whole self.  Its just a glimpse of the beauty, uniqueness, and partial ingenuity of her true identity.  The trouble and deeper uncertainty are not visible yet by it, she become very strong.  Powerful against every adversity that comes which boost out the strength inside, her.  I speak like I really know her, I just come to hang with her very often.  It seems to me that her life is well-known inside the community,  I simply observe and wonders to care.  How cruel things can really happen thought when it occur, we can't do anything about it.  We come to face it with all our might and let all things pass.  For her,  I think she puts all her pain, in her actions, so that it would not push her down---and let her not faint on the ground.  This is a very nice way to cure uncertainty.  Releasing them in anther passage for her not to make a stumble.
Pam Ola
     The two is really identical in some ways, her and Saeko.  A cautious well refined person with a touch of sweetness inside.  This sets her above from the crowd, her comparative attitude along her sole character.  Maybe in real life, I can't say the line in front of her because we talk occasionally.  May this words reach her for I care even in a small part.  Hope things will just come on your way though there are some that disputes to it just to break you down.

©Thylyt19 7:23 pm March 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment