Click This. . .

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"That Cute Little Child"

     I really often smile.   Maybe its the reason I look old.  Some says that I look twenty five though I am just twenty two.  Its seems for me that there's no reason to smile nowadays.  The daily struggles, my shortcomings, and loneliness tends me of forgetting how to express it and  how to show it.  Fortunately, someone made me smile and I didn't expect that feeling.  The sensation was great.  For as far as I remember,  it is the last time that I made a smile.
     This someone, a child full of beauty, enlightens me for a short period of time.  I simply met her in a event.  She was just young yet very attractive.  Its no wonder many comes to ask for her photos during an event.  A doll, a very expensive porcelain doll, is my description for her.  The child seem to be really loved and nurtured by her parents because, I can prominently perceive it upon her overall personality.
     Honestly, she is cute and polite.  I think I'm not he only one who think of it but all th people that she come to cross with.  Very accommodating, for she knows to answer back when being asked.  Recently, there are some that doesn't comply from a simple question though you ask them in a nice way .  But this girl , sets aloft and draws a smile unto my face.
    "Girls are born as gentle princess."  This is according to the principal named Cross of Vampire Knight.  That compels me to think of girls as gentle as possibly.  Yet, some doesn't possess such characteristics.  Even few doesn't answer a "No" when being asked though they just leave and never say a word.  Its always appropriate to say something rather than wait and hope for nothing.
     Nevertheless, what did the passage meant describes this girl.  The gentle princess which knows how to be humble and understand.  She must be prevailed for her sweet little deeds.  People should set her as an example being nice and kind towards the others.  So that those rude ones shall be taught some lessons.
     Promptly, I should share her actions to regale her followers.  The uniqueness she upheld and the grateful traits she come to have.  One should know how to appreciate small things because ti often brings impact to certain persons.  A smile which I haven't felt for awhile.  Its the small thing which I received from, "That Cute Little Child."

©Thylyt19 11:17    March 7,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment