Click This. . .

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Water"

     "Continuously pours rejuvenating life," I come to observe how precious such can be.  Everyday seems inadequate when a lack of  necessity tends to compel.  Likewise, it brings energy to move or strength  to carry on.Quenching the thirst which an individual  adhere.  Thus, a river flowing so calm and silent.  Delivering beauty for the viewers of sight.  Being the assemblage of aestheticism truly defines what you are, and the urge of prevailing your uniqueness tends me to put all things in this simple message.  The duty of an artist is to understand what is beauty.  Let the people see and let the people have, those are some of there jobs.  To quench the crowd what is new, to soothe the audience for the good.  Reveal them your true image that's what's I to do.
     Artist vary from several types.  Starting inside from feelings towards the eye can perceive.  Furthermore, an artist can be differentiate in writing, drawing, illustrating, playing, and many more.  Even a critic can be an artist compelling how he surmise his words.  Changing clothes is a simple art.  See what is pleasing to the eyes and let the people understand who you are.  It can be difficult sometimes though by doing things everyday, it will surely get alot of attention.  Set for a example a cosplayer, they cunningly put all together ideas into beautiful things.  Some may look beautiful in there own way bur always remember that hardwork bind such details.  Pretty, I know  a cosplayer that perfectly match that word.  She have the ability to possess beauty and simplicity simultaneously.  Her outcome, a fine craft of cosplaying, tends to grab my senses for no apparent reason.   You know, it gives me another batch of ideas defining Stephen's words in Portrait of an artist as a young man."The object of the artist is the creation of the beautiful.  What the beautiful is, is another question."
My pick of the best cosplayer
     In some way, the duty of an illustrator is to illustrate and the duty of a writer is to write.  That's the duty I come to practice-----to write.  You can't practice two vices at the same time so take an appropriate time to settle each passion.  To me, this is my stream of covenant.  The fluid that conveys me to make a step everyday.  A drink that boost all my reflexes and cures my thirst.  Otherwise, she's my drug which I need to prosper abling of spreading her beauty to the world so that my droughtness shall be castaway.

©thylyt19 12:38pm March 4,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment