Click This. . .

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Wizard"

     Thunderbolt, fireball, frostbite, and earthquake--- those are some of the skills that this character can have.  More often, they are not all the same.  It still vary on the story line or the atmosphere they  come to dwell with.  They are so powerful that they can destroy a range of territory by  not setting a foot unto it.  Clever, smart, and knowledgeable those are the most traits they come to surmise.  A majestic skill of such to make a great assemblance of the elements rushing through the adversity and vanishing them in a split second.  As for myself, I really come to be amaze by the character ---specially in RPG's.  Sometimes I even imagine I can summon blizzards and pretend that I am one of them.  Very childish I think, yet it's one of my way to have fun and scape the fangs of reality.
Ichiru of Vampire Knight
     Decisions makes a turning point to life.  This can determine what path shall be taken.  Whether to rise or to fall, it all starts with a decision.  Not all spellcaster made the right decision yet they always stand for what they comply.  Doubts, that's very absurd to them.  Once a decision is made, they comply ti with persistency and honesty.  A good trait to have, right?  Maybe this tells me to trust every simple words of a person.   Unfortunately, few can stand for there words making themselves to be ruin.  The one that I come to observe most of the time is punctuality.  I know some which will settle a time yet would arrive in a very distant hour.  I will not specify it yet fulfilling your words is sometimes the start of respect.  Relying to others so much can drive a deep pain, lucky if the one you rely knows how to be trusted.   What if they are not?  That's why Ichiru of Vampire Knight said these lines, "Even though I risked my own life, I know I couldn't do anything by myself."  He sets to look forward at someone yet that someone doesn't turn around for him.  Ichiru is as clever as a mage can be though apart of him is similar to the magic users.
The Gorgeous Maiden
     Moreover, I come no difference to Ichiru.  I always look forward unto someno yet, just by acquiring a notice, is the simple way of acknowledging an existence.  No doubts, no regrets, and no questions.  What's important is the soothe of content.  I might end up like Ichiru on his peradventure though I do it with all my will.  I'll just come to pretend as a wizard, so talented and skillful, that for myself, I look great even in the front of this gorgeous maiden.

©Thylyt19 10:36 am March 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment