Click This. . .

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"The Writer's Observance"

Cornellia De Dios
    "A very charming person,"  the brief description of the stranger I come to know.  I simply met her during a convention. She's bright, timid, and too naive.  No wonder she comes to attract a number of photographers when she arrives.  Consequently, this person is like  a rainbow  bringer, she simply looks very happy whenever I come to across with.  Energetic, for the entices the photographers to keep on taking photos of her, poses great for the crowd to be amaze, and she often disagree whenever you ask her a small favor.  There's only one point-out to her that disturbs me so much , maybe its her asset why people come to acknowledge her--- no matter what circumstances occur and what situation she makes, this girl never forget to smile.
Her Vocaloid Cosplay
    That smile of hers.  She does not leave it whenever she comes to a convention.  Maybe, I always see her smile so I come to observe it.  Specialty, I think its one of her abilities to cheer up a person by not knowing it.  Her aura of the way she carries herself tends to bring light thin an area.  Don't get me too ideal of a fluorescent that light up a room but someone whom brings radiance or a good scene for a view.  I admit it, she's beautiful.   There's no argument about it.  The reason why people come to adore her is because she is really charming.   I only have one encouragement for her if ever I would say it, her shyness.  If ever she had overcome it she would be very famous by now.  Or, she's already contented with her status inside the cosplay community.  The hell, she's already known.  In conventions, her photos are well pleased.  I simply wish she ramps on the catwalk for a better view of her works.  I know it's her weakness, to walk on the stage.  To me, I really want to see her there even for once.  I, too, want s to walk on the stage.  My only problem is, that I have no proper cosplay to suit with.  It's also one of my desire to participate in a catwalk.  I already experienced stage situation but the fulfillment of getting there is the true success if it is your first time.  When you get in once, you will ask for more.  Then again, she has her own way and I dearly support her for all her decision though I am just one of her crowd.
Winry and Edward
     The one that I am talking about, known for her vocaloid cosplay, will surely be aline to the stars.  I hope she pursues all her likes  for it really help her for reaching the goal she wants to take.  She is a nice person, I do perceive  that trait  of hers.  This girl is very meek and easily to be approach, no wonder everyone likes to talk with her.  A true admiring attitude for a person that suits a seer.  I do wish she prevails.   Furthermore,  I want to see more of her passion, for sometimes, I got some ideas out of it.  My own sense towards work continues and I come to make more our of them.  Just don't go astray so you'll be able to succor more artist who observes and perceives.  I'll include Edward Elric's words for a little disturbance or a guide, its how you look upon this.  His from the series Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and he said is to Winry for a purpose.  "Your hands aren't mean't for killing people, they're for helping them live."

©Thylyt1910:51 am March 25, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment