Click This. . .

Friday, March 25, 2011

"You Need To Seek"

I found a nice friend
Alchemy circle
     There are basic ways to have what you want:  You need to seek, you need to ask, and you need to knock.  Its quite simple to say yet we  do neglect the importance of the basics.  We tend to compromise  such ways and prolong a very advance passage of our desires  yet we fail to apprehend our true necessity.  For me, the start of availing a missing part begins with seeking.  By tackling every new points in life, gives us opportunity to grow and meet up new things.  Kind person with a touch of quiescence.  I barge one when I least expected.  I dearly thank this person for I haven't asked yet it crossed, and I haven't knocked yet it came.  Isn't it quite amazing?  That as far as we are concern, he gives all what we need.
Gate of Truth
     Truth doesn't lie in satisfaction.  A very ideal fact that not all do understand.  It needs to prolong and shared.  The contentment of what the eye sees are not enough.  First, you need to knock.  We can't open all king of doors, that's true.  Even the smartest thief has its limitation.  Don't get too realistic.  There are some doors that has a special way to open.  Likewise, the door of the heart.  One of the most difficult door to confront with.  A close heart means of a close understanding, the exit and the entrance of truth has no way of passing.  Next, you need to ask.  We don't know how to have our needs we if we become idle.  Its alright to give questions, only if your question is for the truth.   Nonsense interrogation, null acquisition, and indefinite setting mends a useless type to ask.  Conversely,   the biggest difference between asking and not asking is the outcome--- the answer is always "No" if you don't ask.  Finally, you need to seek.  We can't find what is missing unless we look for it.  some says, "Don't look for something that is missing."  This could be true in certain situation yet I would prefer on this line, "The reason why you are looking, is because, you are missing something."  Now, its up to the reader on what is true and to believe on both lines.  I merely, encounter those words everyday so judgement lies in you.
She looks like a doll
    Truthfully, I have my own hunger.  The crave which seeks for its contentment.  This is how human flesh feels a real pain.  The everyday struggle to survive.  Eating, drinking, and seeking--- lucky if one provide such of a bountiful quicine.  Haptically, I am thankful for the person I come to met during the past time.  For without them, I would not be the person who I am right now.  Every inch of regret never stains my soul for I was happy when you cross my path.  The only trouble that I come to surmise now is similar to the line in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which I need to seek a cure.  "Gluttony is the result of fathers unsuccessful attempt at recreating the gate of truth--- Gluttony is the replica for the gate of truth."


©Thylyt19 5:17 pm March 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment