Click This. . .

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"You've Gone Astray"

Pureheart Light
      I don't remember the person who I Know before.  As if he'd change for an unknown reason.  He doesn't accept, doesn't know to humble, and forgot to have trust.  It seems that this person already gain all of the payment for his effort, has good job, a nice position in it, has a better lifestyle, and tends to achieve more of his desire.  There's only one problem.  He is like a zombie.  The entity is there  yet the perception is closed.  A body can be seen though a good sense of response are void.  Nevertheless, this person doesn't  grow.  His far more better than he was before.  He knows how to care, He knows to understand, and also knows how to lower his head.  Maybe his isolation inside his work made him like that, to a person that closes to everything.  In addition, he's  smart, no one can take away that definition to him.  The problem is, he looks himself very low, lower than a human can do.  I guess that he even look upon some, much lower than him so no one looks forward about his capabilities.
   "Wasted," I know I am.  That's how other people treat me.  Its the reason I come to neglect persons who treat me like that.  Much lower than a dirt, lower than grounds, and what I hate more--- much lower that a human.  Before, when he was just normal, he never got the idea of that.  As if the feeling of degradation upon his companion, was never there.  I'm just sick and tired of people who treat me like a useless, pest, dumb, and lazy person.  I hate it and I'm already hurt of it.  I always come to make up with my shortcomings but what I am capable of dong now is this, learn and accept.  Some simply don't see it. They only come to criticize.  Similar to art, there will always be a negative feed back no matter how beautiful your work can be.  Although what you are doing is for them, they try to abhor as much as they can.  Besides, I still care for them no matter how lowly they come to look upon me.  I just wish that the person cares to learn.  Because what I'm worried about is, if he do  the same error and ask why things are happening to him, it means he doesn't get the lesson so it will repeat again until he learns what is needed to learn.
     What we had said, and what I still meant even for now.  " I will be here whenever you need me."  We simply care of you that's why.  Even though you move away, our hands are so easy to reach.  "Can you keep up with me?"  That's what you said.  Its absurd!  How can we keep up with you when we already pass you.  In status, yes your ahead of us but in faith and trust maybe you've gone the wrong path.  Moving away is not he answer, you need to speak.  Simply do things in a nice way, not too rude, not too dumb, but with knowledge that contains truth and humbleness.  You also said before, "nothing is sure in this world,"  but how come you think so much of the future.  You worry so much about what to happen and claims, "Happiness as a sin."  If  only you have a proper guidance and a small trust, everything will be fine.  I'll just put Hirano's   line in Highschool of the Dead for no further words.  "You always treated me like a crap!  But I put up with it, I put up with it for so long.  I wanted to be normal, so I kept putting up with it.  But I don't need to do that anymore, Normal doesn't mean shit!

©Thylyt19  11:09 am March 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment