Click This. . .

Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Arigatou"

     I had said  this so many times and I will never be tired of transmitting this words.  I already  said it to different mediums.  Yet, I will never get weary for this kind of action.  I've receive something whether of tangible or not, I obtain.  I request, even if I don't ask for it, still--- I acquire.  I know small things made a big difference to someone's life and I do appreciate the thoughts of  giving.  In my early works or writings, I could have included those words for so many times.  I may sound redundant yet I don't want to think that I did nothing in return.  Some told me I'm wasted though  I always make ways to put up my short comings.  Moreover, the true sense of giving is covering your gift with your heart.  Then throwing it away, without any means or returns.  You had done it, and that's what I'm surprised.
     As I said before,"Everyone is unique."  One bears different tools to brighten up the sky.  A painter uses its brush to paint.  A carpenter uses its hammer to build and to me, a writer uses its pen and paper to write.  An artist simply expresses there thoughts for the medium they upheld.  But you, ideas are the acquisition that you come to provide.  You are beautiful.  In addition, your creative.  A critique do emphasize what he sees.  You, its impossible not to notice.  The crowd loves the things which pleases there eyes.  I only have a small problem with them that I really do want to point out---"Generally, man judge by the eye rather than the hand, for all men can see a thing, but few come close enough to touch it."  It's a passage in The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.  I often think about this to the people whom just speak and does  not have any understanding of an art.  I simply put those to  succor you when your audience comes to disapprove you against your decision.  My hands are for the sake of the just and I won't let the inequity dominate the presence of my sight.  Hope you'll keep the passion for your deeds and perform actions of your heart.  If ever it brings another thought of idea for me, I will be proud to serve it in front of your followers.
     Me, I lie barren in my cave, of no good for anyone or of no use for the sake of others.  Lucky I still have my pen and paper.  I could have gone hope without it.  I met people, numbers of great people like you which enables me to write.  I don't regret my actions which leave me down to this, everything I have is gone.  I have friends--- true friends.  Yet I don't want to be a burden to them.  They have there own uncertainty, there own struggles, and there own path to take.  I want to help but how can I help if I can't  myself.  It hurts, it really hurts.  I am broke and I have nothing at all though I heartly say, "Thank You" for being the person whom  sets an icon to continue, of barging a small conversation and causes to attain more.  I said too much.  I just remember how the rain feels whenever it occurs.  Edward Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood tends to have the same feeling when he said this line,  "I thought the rain would wash away those feelings. . . But every single drop that hits my face, makes me that more miserable."



©Thylyt19 2:19 pm March 31,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment