Click This. . .

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Hajime Maste"

     "Nice to meet you,"  Gorgeous lady.  I really wanted to say that before though I often forget what I want to tell.  The frustration, the pressure, and the load of my work leads me to neglect what the other things I should do.  Your a great person, I can see that.  Beautiful, there's no question about it.  The only thing which  thing which disturbs me during my observation of you, is that, something performing to lack with you.  I don't know if someone incomplete's you or you are looking  for someone to complete you.  I have no right of going through your life yet I simply worried of the painful expression I come to adhere from you.  There sad thoughts you surmise behind the crowd.  The question for life that seeks missing to you.  From the start, I'm a stranger.  Its obvious for them to see.  Yet, A perceiving audience also feels the ache when they share the same emotion.
     You've already created a name inside the community, doubts shall never enter those words.  Joined several competition and enjoyed the companion of  new friends.   There's no stopping the road of your arise.  I can easily see your progress for it touches me though I'm just passing though.  Hard working, for I also see the efforts how you do your work.  I do really want to praise that.  Because, few continues the thing what they had started.  Unlike you, your different, a person which enjoys her work and forgets tiredom when you begin your work.  It pleases me as I see people like that.  Time goes and everything changes yet you are there simply enjoying the event you come to attend.  No  wonder some wants your presence, your not that hard to be with.  "Accommodating and friendly, isn't it nice to talk with this kind of person?"  I already experienced before, people that are too unkind which a small simple question is asked yet your being ignored.  Much more, if your a woman its not very nice to adhere.  Then again, your unique for all of them.  You try to talk as much for the others as you can.  It's really a good thing that in small ways you come to cheer people up and push clouds away from them.  I think that tiny chat which gives bliss not only for me as well as for my colleagues too.  It looks very simple but seeing my friends happy makes me happy as well.
     My life isn't that interesting.  Who the hell would want to hear my failure.  I may be dumb sometimes yet as much as possible I try to makeup something for it.  Likewise, we can't undo what happen but we can make up for it.  For you, a special kind of character that needs to be mentioned, I just felt the need to inscribe that.  No matter how big or small a thought commences, it should be appreciated.  It's my job, putting things for the world to see.  If no one looks upon it, it's alright.  The structure is there and will stay until everything fades.  I'll continue what I like to do so forth my action is my observance.  When you have a time, try to listen.  It would really be great for me.  I will never get tired of inscribing my words for what Edward Elric said in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, "I haven't given anyone a reason to take my life!"

©Thylyt19 11:49 am March 31,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment