Click This. . .

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Itai"

     "I feel much better when your with me rather than taking a medicine."  This line was spoken by Ichiru of Vampire Knight.  As far as I remember, he was sick when Ichiru said the words to Zero.  There are some persons that tends to be your cure in a way.  Presence which bears as companions.  A small conversation that tells your with someone.  And, often a tap on your shoulder signifying the tendency of enlightening the dull moments.   It really feels so much better when your with a friend.  The ease of comfort do simply adhere as your friend sits besides you.  The only thing that hurts alot or adds question in someone's mind is the absence of friend when you go through sort of bad things.
     "Ouch!"  Its an expression of pain.  Or, "It hurts,"  the much more perceivable utter when a wound groans.  Cures are very abundant nowadays yet one must know th proper medication in able to obtain the desired relief.  A remedy is often given in order to adhere precaution.  Likewise, the casual conversation with another person.  "How are you?"  Is a question to start a talk.  I simply miss people whom I mingle before.  A small laugh, a few silence, the tiny struggles, and a gathering which no latter of objective is followed.  I come of barging with a person that I haven't got any news.  A maiden, an adorable young lady, tackles beyond the scene of my peradventure.  It's my thought that not to ask names unless I will see that person again.  I simply don't like  encountering a person's name then a long period of time comes, the person doesn't made any communication.  It's alright if that someone made a mark unto you and leave but when a nonsense situation occurred then left you hanging,  I simply wonder why things have to happen.  Nevertheless, the maiden is nice and has an individual sense for beauty.  I want to know if, "How is she doing?"  I consider her as a friend though  I don't know if she considers me too.  I have a belief that, "Once a friend is always a friend."  The exchange of thoughts now depends on the perceiver of that belief.  I may not see this young lady again yet in some point of our lives, we crossed and mingled.  I ought to be as mediocre for the eyes of the crowd but never on my works.  I'm not afraid of being unknown, what I'm afraid of is doing nothing for the others and much more to myself.
     Honestly, it hurts when I notice people of  performing an absence.  The state of oblivion and negligence which commences a heart in burden, I just hope your not in trouble for I worry for the others which I haven't got any words.  This may sound annoying yet my bewilder encompasses me to inscribe such nonsense.  My pain will soon get its ease as the answer "Hello" or "Hi"  is performed.  Again, I wish your okay our there and your not having any kind of uncertainty --- For the stars are there to guide you whether of cold night or of dim scene just look up during the eve, there is someone to aid such pain. . .



©Thylyt19 12:21pm  March 30,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment