Click This. . .

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Wasted"


     "If I look like them, they won't kill me.  If I am one of them, they will not shoot me.  If I were like them---they will never hurt me. . . "  The reason why Envy commits envy.  Those words come from the series of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and it was spoken by himself, Envy.  His fear, his agony, the pain, and the people which molds his character.  All of it made him into that.  His fear of pain which stops him to be his self.  His agony towards acceptance that haults his ingenuity.  The pain of loneliness which drives him for his works.  And the people, ignoring to aid his situation.  Sometimes, I feel how Envy feels.  Its the reason I give sympathy for him.  He won't be like that if there would be someone to guide him properly, help him on his problems or if ever one would care to listen.  This is why sin is made.  It started from one, then another just built it up.
True form of Envy
Another form of Envy
     Look at the things with what you have and you will be satisfied  by them.  This is what Envy lack of.  He look towards the others yet he does not look upon himself.   With what he have, he don't care yet with what you have, he wants.  The things which he possess becomes useless.  His powers, his knowledge,his looks, and his companions are some that he never thinks of.  Things that can gain more than what he already have.  The problem is, his eyes just quenching upon what he sees.  Until he got what he want, he will forget it after then.   In the story, the meaning why Roy Mustang burns the eyes of Envy is because  of his sin.  Its his punishment.  They have just given other specific whereabout why Mustang can burn his eyes but I think this is the true explanation on it.  On the other hand, Edward understands the situation of Envy.   He just can't handle the people which Envy already offended and its the reason why they keep on punishing him until he dies. Edward would have helped him if he met Envy in the right time.  His sin would've not been that heavy and Envy is driven to the right path.  The effect  of our action can lead towards like him, Envy.   We might not notice it but the people around us do.  We are inside a picture and we cannot see the right view, only those whom outside the picture can take a better view where we really are.
Edward and Envy
     Blessings are countless.  Truthfully, I am currently strip of everything yet I still look on the better side of it.  Poverty, its already part of the community.  I'm here because of my own action and I should not blame the others for my position.  Life has a part where pain takes place, and that is where I am right now.  To be satisfied on what I have, to enrich the things I possess,and to be happy with my true friends--- this is my action.  The cure towards Envy so forth they will not call  me the name which a useless, empty, idle,person which people assume me.  I'm sick of it, and just like Envy, I'm already hurt of how they treat me, wasted.



©Thylyt19 11:17 am April 28, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment