Click This. . .

Thursday, November 15, 2012

"I Need You In My Life."

I can't live without her
     I like to be alone--- no one shall bother, silence is implemented, and I can only think about myself.  Imagine a lifestyle that you only prioritize yourself.  Practically, its a smart choice. what you spend will be returned for yourself, and you could also gain faster progress.  The problem is, "Are you happy?"  Honestly, I used to be that person  but eversince I met this girl my life had change. 
She is my princess
     She is a princess that have beauty and brains.  No wonder my silent world was broken by her smile.  I don't even know if how I met her was luck of by fate because I was just looking around when she came.  I got stunned, I got mesmerize, I got struck, and I even fall for such unique entity beyond my nearest perception.  Just like an addict who keeps on wanting more for his drug.  I always crave to see that beauty.  I felt that a day is incomplete without seeing her.  Sometimes, she serves as my medicine.  Even if how bad or how painful a day can be, just by seeing her, my day will be a sunny day.  Funny if how do I get those feelings yet I am happy to have those.  Also, that aura of hers, there is something that keeps me going as I spent time with her.  I never felt that feeling to anyone.  A feeling that I can be just me and never to set any standard just to impress somebody.  Someone that I can take my ease and relax my head upon.  I'm already tired of how rude and painful life can be yet she is the only reason why life can be worth living for.  The one that I would want to wake up every morning and the person whom I am willing to struggle until the end of eternity.  I remember, how lively and persistent she can be.  To obtain her goal, she surpass every norms that  exist.  I also learn alot  of things from this princess because during my childhood, I was not that active.  I don't play alot.  I only play alone with my toys back then.  I don't even have many friends when I was a child so I only know a few.  She teaches me how to be challenge  in an amusement area.  The urge inside me wants  to know more because of that challenge she taught me.  There are so many wonderful things that he put into my life that stepping forward without her is a torture.  It even hurts viewing walking away.   A smile that is not for me and a happiness that she does not share specially to me are the reasons which makes me cry.  Although  I made a promise. I will never break that just to save myself.  Now, I'm paralyzed without this princess beside me.  An empty world without the one who colored it.  Likewise, I can even say tha I'm okay.  That when you see a dead body in front of me, it would just be normal.  For killing will be my sin to ever see those tears of your ever so pretty face.

Kang Hyo Ae
     Fortunately, you change me into this.  Its hard to put me back from what I am before.  I can't live without you,though it may sound absurd but it would bring me anxiety without you.   Thus, this life of mine have a necessity for you.  I don't want to be alone anymore, "I want to be with you , that will bother me, put noise around me, and I care of more than myself---and that is you, My Love."



Thylyt19 10:17 am 11/15/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment