Click This. . .

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Chibi"

Chibi Hime
    "Cherubs are like babies that  give cheer to their attendants."  One of my archive quotes that I wrote a long time ago.  I made the line because I suddenly realize that babies  are like heavenly  creatures that brings bliss for there audience.  The reason I got to be relaxed whenever a cute baby  soothe my view.  Me, I love to play with cute babies.  Few only know that.  Because they know that I can only make a baby cry, some assumes that a baby would runaway whenever they see me.  I only want people to take that image of  me for I believe that true friends can only know you better.  Apparently, I barge unto a special baby.  I don't know if she would recognize me ye she's one of the meaning I come to lurk in conventions.
Chibi Hime Fan page
     I love to stare at this baby.  That's how beauty is truly accepted.  You never would want to damage the appearance that is being perceived.  This baby is famous right now and I don't know how farther she might come to apprehend.  There's only one thing for sure.  Though she become great in her own field, I will never forget how lucky I am to ever meet such child.  Sometimes, I wished for a child like her though it would still be very far from now.  My present situation couldn't carry a baby right now.  I promised that once I have a child, my life would be stable by then.  Not like my situation, not like my parents did, not like my experience I had had.  Seeing my precious child happy and having no signs of problem due of my action is one of my best concern n life.   Honestly, I owe respect for the parents of this baby.  They raise her with the sun on her cheek--- so glooming, so energetic, so cute, and so clever.  I really say that her parents truly love her so much.  The efforts which they give to have all what she have right now, that would  mean a lot thing because nowadays our daily life is  much harder than it was before.  For it, her parents should be praised too because without there effort, I wouldn't had known this cute baby.  Great Job parents!
     I just wanna see this little baby run around and play.   I'm contented seeing you happy because its one of the reason I kept on writing.  I  already pledge that my writings are in service for someone like you.  I don't wanna see another child deserted due for the err of there parents, I'm sick of ti and I'm affected by those simple things.  One of the ink for my pen, the blood in able to inscribe, and the objective for a part of my passion.  Thank you so much little princess.  Actually, you remind me of someone which really made a mark unto me.  I meant to her the line of Rei in  Highschool of the dead.  And, because of it a promise is made, because of her I still continue living to write--- because of her, I  think of you.  "I did have feelings for you back then . . .  But you didn't return them."



©Thylyt19 May 12, 2011 7:57 pm
   

No comments:

Post a Comment