Click This. . .

Friday, March 4, 2011

"I Love My Father"

     "Though I hate him," for he lack to give what I need.  A very strong person though you can't rely on him.  Your hopes will die if you give  it to him though no matter what he does, I treasure him like no other else.  He can never be replaced by anything for his existence is unique.  A solely entity bearing his own will to survive shares a fat heart to everyone which tends  him to be a great person too.  His burdened too much but I still add myself as his burden.  I' m deeply ashame of it yet what I can only do for now is praise him and thank him for every effort he gives unto me just to aid towards my own dream.  Wherefore, I work alone for my dream, I consider him that he himself supports me though I can't see any help for my work.
     Proudly,I know him as the person who gives all what he got though it still doesn't maximize the full necessity of mine.  I care for him so much but he always put himself into a box that ideas are very well bordered.  His hardworking that's  true.  I can see it to his everyday work, but more often, he doesn't  look over what is truly needed.  When  empty its just fine for him but he makes-up for something though its too late.  Humble, I can prove that, but if you  fall astray from uprightness, he will be one of your enemy against equality.  His mightiness puts him above the weak together with a touch of valor when in danger.  Yet, frightens when his love ones are hurt or in peril.  No one can parallel his works for he does things with will and persistency.  An exalted attitude not by his own but my words in able to praise him towards what he does.  I can never do all the things which he had already done, for he gives without certain return.  He doesn't even care for money as long as his happy, he simply contented and freely steps on his own drumbeat.  Moreover, someone that has a concern for those who only are in deep trouble which corers his everyday work.
     I want to commemorate him by this simple piece of mine.  While he still have the strength to walk in this world, I will boastly say that I am his fruit.  I don't have anything at all, though by this, I have something to offer for him.  I can only do things at this field and hope, this will be accepted though its not enough for the everyday effort he does for the world.  His special for me and important too.  If ever things are not in the right way, I'll just think of him, for his the best example when trouble comes to perform.

©thylyt19 10:34 March 3,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment