Click This. . .

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Glaze"


      "I'm scared, but I can't turn my eyes away."  One of the reason why I can't help to stare beauty, my eyes have the urge to look upon them.  I guess anybody has that ability yet I simply perceive a unique beauty.  The introduction was a word of Yuuki Cross  in Vampire Knight.  I used ti because she is afraid of what to happen though she  bravely face what will do come.  In my perspective, I saw something yet I'm frighten to do what I want to do.  I want to ask more and hang for a moment but I'm afraid of negative reprimand.  It's alright to have a small chat but I speak very often.  I simply spot someone  who caught my eyes and amaze me for the  beauty she possess.  Don't get me wrong.  I simply know how to appreciate beauty that's what I wanna tell.   A lady whom emphasize aesthetics appropriately.
The Uniqe lady
     Silent, this is my first impression of her.   Maybe I just don't talk with her so much that's why I perceive it from her.  The Beautiful face ornamented with her costume during cosplay event.  This lady can stand-out by what she already have.  I can't explain it yet as soon as she mixes with a crowd, you will easily point her out.  I do know that she has meekness in her heart, for the warm accommodation this lady performs once you talk with her.  A very nice attitude to have when the spotlight is on her head.  I guess the next step would e stardom.  I think, knowing the lenses of the camera recognize the image of such ingenuity.  Originality, another issue for her.  It's always the first truly takes the credit.  The idea of owning an art and you didn't exclaim to reproduce another one's work is very great.   It's alright to oftenly copy something unless the true owner or the original takes the credit.  Copying has its good and bad sides.  The reason of your goal is the important thing once you tend to do such.  Eventually, I see some of her cosplay to be original though she mixes some other character with it.  It's because of her uniqueness, that's why no matter what she wears, the crowd will always mention the image she come to stun us. 
Bea Glaze
     Therefore, I simply want to thank you.  People may come and go, forget , and then move on.  Recognizing a person like you would be one of my happiness.  It's m passion actually.  Beauty should not be kept inside the closet, it should be released in order for the people to recognize how unique  each one can be.  I'm also an artist and I just know how to appreciate someone's hard work.  You, urging my pen and paper to produce something is very heart warming for me.  I know someone of special like you can become great someday, I already saw some who had there own success.  The attitude combined with beauty, it's just the start of your step towards the dream you want to have.  I will support you for your dream.  Be simple and never change, for a beautiful lady such as you will be better---on the stage. God bless. . .

©Thylyt19 1:13 pm May 12, 2011  

No comments:

Post a Comment