Click This. . .

Thursday, May 26, 2011

"I'm In Pain"

Zoro in pain
     "I can't help myself to stare a beautiful lady."  It is simply in me to look at them and appreciate there existence.  You know what , it is the only thing I can do.  I'm afraid that I can only bring pain rather than happiness for a cute lady that I see.   I can talk with them, mingle have a small chat then afterwards, nothing more happen.  They simply pass through me.  Right, I met them.  I get there name, and come a little close to them yet they come to forget me.  Honestly, I don't like that feeling.  One reason why I don't ask names of a beautiful lady as much as possible.  I want to meet people because I want to gain new friends.  The fact is, I'm a man and also get attracted to women.
Remember like Zoro's Promise
     It is true.  When a beautiful lady walks in front of me, my eyes will follow her.  Apparently, I have a different attitude as I see a beautiful woman.  I come to easily ignore a lady that everyone do admire.  My feelings aren't important anyway.  Besides, who would care if someone would hurt me.  They would simply criticize me whether I do nothing or something so forth I always do what I want to do.  Ladies, I can't live without them.  They often give me urge to do things that I haven't done--- Being stupid, being dumb, lie, and give without asking for return.  Tell you something, it is my happiness to see a beautiful lady smile because of my work.  It would made me proud of myself knowing my craft fulfill a part of its purpose.  I have too many burden yet a simple thought of making me feel that way really put a line in my record.  Happiness is life's meaning and it is  why I often make myself happy as possible.  With what I have and what I see, I simply try to mend sorrow away.  I know it is hard though when a beautiful lady made me happy or smile, I will remember that and I would promise myself for an exchange for that gift.  I don't care if I got to be recognize for it.  Yet, if I don't make something for that thought, it would mean a big failure for me.  My words and specially my promise is important for me.  I always prioritize this things because it means a lot in me though the others say it is just a minor principle in life.
Read about Zoro's Promise
Hime Chan
     Nevertheless, because of my daily struggle, I come  to forget that I need someone that would be on my side when I fall.  Lucky I still perceive a lady that pushes me to move on for my life.  She is beautiful.  Why not you tell that to me?  If you would say she is not beautiful then, tell say it to the marines.  She made me startle for an unknown reason  and I mesmerize me of that feeling or someone before though I love how it felt because I haven't felt it for such a long time.  Maybe its good for me to do nothing at all ad simply stare at you.  I don't wanna make you move much farther than how close you are to me already.

©Thylyt19 10:51am May 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment