Click This. . .

Monday, May 30, 2011

"You Cross My Mind"

Kath
     "Thank you," this may sound a little redundant  to you though I need to transmit this words.  It felt a disturbance for me when I  don't do anything for this kind of motion of yours.  The past few weeks had been very crucial for me and I really  needed something to vigorate my dying spirit.  As much as it is said, the world turns its back unto me, the only thing that I can count on is myself.  The night is so dark, the wind is so cold, and silence is the only companion I adhere.  Fortunately, the depths of this dim well of mine still has a silver lining.  I would often want to sleep forever yet your spirit comes down for me and lift up this dying spirit of mine.
My Death
My Savior
     I know  you had gone your own way, took your bags and move on your own.  The good thing about it, is that, you left something for me.  A gift that would stay no matter what happens.  It won't be erased though many but it  could  be the mark you gave me when I met you.  The person who taught me about the reason to continue my life ever in the  depths of despair.  Sometimes you my mentor for my works.  The inspiration for the competition of my life.  The one I envy the most because I believe that everyone is made equal.  Yet, you already made a big step forward.  No wonder you hard to reach though somehow you know to stretch your hands.  Won't you believe, if I'm in a situation where my life is close to death, I only think of you.  I'd say "If I can't pass this, I can't surpass the things she had dare."  In places, in situation, in situation, it would sound a little different for me though just a thought for your resemblance---My energy regains.  They had thrown me so many times and treat me like dirt.  It means nothing for me now as you touch my soul.
Free as ever
     This may sound ridiculous although this is true.  I think you know that I never lie in my work because you had seen it a long time ago.  I don't regret any of my works before specially the crafts that includes you.  Those things made me happy and it teaches me how life makes its acceptance.  I, too, have to move on and be on my way.  There is only a glitch at it.  I come to think of you once I got to be in trouble.  Funny, I simply can't do what the line from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood meant.  It is far more better if I did that but I can't.  Maybe every person is different afterall------"In that case, don't you think it's wiser to simply grab what's important and runaway?
I will never see her Again.

©Thylyt19 1:24 pm May 14, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment