Click This. . .

Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Mage"

Mage of Ragnarok
     "Are is not magic.   Its purpose is not to enchant---but to disenchant!"  This is a line in Portrait of the Artist as a Filipino and it was said by Bitoy Camacho.  An splendid remark for art, I say.  There are a lot of medium that art can be expressed.  Some are painting, writing, singing, dancing, and a bunch of things that feelings are shown.  Others may exclaim that true art possesses magic for people can be hypnotize by the art that are well-expressed.  Apparently, it's not the reason why are is made.  According to the line, are is done to remove all sorrows and pain.  Artist often channel there burden to the medium they come to compel.  A  mage that can blast fireball and thunderbolt.  One of the creation that  a true artist had made.
Hime Chan
     Imagine, you can summon the lightning.  Fire can come out from your hands, and even the grounds can break because of your abilities.  Isn't that very cool?  Anyway, they only exist in fantasy.  The best way to portray them is through on-line games.  You created the character, control them, and make them evolve as the way you wanted it.  This is how people do really want to choose mage whenever they play a game whether it would be on-line or offline RPG.  Me, personally, I already said that mage is one of the bes character I would really desire to be yet they only exist in a world where we control and not in our reality.  Nevertheless, a mage can disenchant.  Removing the touch of a harsh reality and making thoughts that wuld enable fun is inclined with it.  Those are some of the good effects for me when I play games as a mage.  I simply don't push myself overboard so forth I will not be too afar with what I really need  to do.  In addition, I wish that mage is true.  This may look quite dumb but the child  inside me plays this trick  on me.  In some books, it said that everyone has an inner child in there heart, you must listen to them in order to understand yourself.  Well, I can't really explain it but I know I can feel it.  Like when you drink a water, you will feel that your thirst is quench as the liquid pass through your throat.  Honestly, I'm not that big fanatic of mage, magic, and wizardry.  They just come to amaze me with there marks and that is how art should be performed--- with knowledge and hard work.
My reality mage
     In real life, mage walks in a different image.  They are the artist that makes beautiful crafts and do more with what they have.  I barge with one which might be a mage, compelling magic without even making a chant.  A lady, a beautiful young lady, who enjoys upon her crafts.  I often get stun with her presence yet I don't know how it happen.  Sometimes, I even get sparks inside me simply by knowing she's around.  I already felt this before and I"m trying to neglect it.  I'm already okay with these effects, I simply don't want to ruin another one's life.  Telling the truth, I love that feeling and I miss that feeling a lot.  Because of it, another art is made.  Because of it, a life is regained.  Thank you very much for that feeling.  Now, I'm going to continue my life that crafts of yours. . .

©Thylyt19 11:16 am May 2011
     

No comments:

Post a Comment