Click This. . .

Friday, May 27, 2011

"Koufuku"

Alexander Anderson own's will
The priest of there own's  Anderson
    "Never interfere with what they want to do."  A principle of mine when I know an individual enjoys his work.  It is important for me to see people whom I care most doing the things that they love to do.  My heart also rejoice when I know they are in bliss once they never regret the action they compel.  Regret, a very absurd feeling as joy touches a decision.  "You were happy for what you did so there is no reason to utter regret."  I believe in this.  It is my way to face the outcome of my deed when something bad happens in it.  I will never blame  anyone, for it is my action.  I will not wish to change all what I did which I enjoyed.  Thus, I will simply continue the life I prolong.
Anderson's choice
    Find a reason for your joy.  Just don't forget the people who was there for you no matter what happens.  They accepted yo from who you are and it would be wonderful if you share a bit of joy with them.  I know that, when someone get too happy for what they are doing, they sometimes forget there true companions.  Seeing you smile, run around, mingle, and express yourself are our intention for you.  I just wish that nobody would hurt you because if would be easy to break there neck once a tear fall on you beautiful face.  Did I said those line before?  Anyway, I am you guardian. I only observe things that you do, guides you for the right direction, and might as serve if needed.  Don't misunderstand what I want to say.  I only care for you a lot.   Choosing the path you wan tis never our decision.  I'm just one of you guardian, as I said, which gives precaution upon what will happen when you made a decision.  Life is very unsecure.  We, specially I, don't want you to experience the bad times we did had.  I was hurt during those hours and only scars are left inside my heart.  If you ever feel that you have no one to go to, mark my words, don't hesitate to approach me because you are one of my priority in this world of mine.
Satsui
     Seek for the right reason of your action, be happy with it, and never regret what you did.  Learning is part of life's ingenuity.  We live to learn.  Simply look at the things around you and ask.  There is a big difference when you ask---"The answer is always no when you don't ask."  Small things like "hi" and "hello" makes a big difference too.  It tells that somehow you remember them.  The question, "How are you?" Sends a small thought towards the life of the others.  Me, I don't have the right to say and do what you want.  Yet, whenever something went wrong, I am the one to pull you back in track  even though it would cause my life.

     Wait, just to add.I intended not to include the meaning of the title so forth you would search for it. . . 

©Thylyt19 11:06 am May 14, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment