Click This. . .

Friday, May 13, 2011

"The Model"

Mizaki Aya
     "Pleasing,"  her audience as well as the photographers already proves that.  She's the living existence that happiness is a choice.  I suddenly claim it to her for those are the things I observe from her.  Tell me if I'm wrong cause, I'm simply one of her crowd which adheres her works.  Consequently, this lady seems to be happy whenever I see her in conventions.  It's alright for her having not much attention as long as she is happy upon her dwellings.  Yet, the lens of the camera can't let such unique personality to be left uncaptured.  You can see it in her photos, her costumes,her moves, and her pose that there is really something unto her.  Don't  get me wrong but, a talent like those should be recognized.
     First encounter, a character from K-ON and I think it not her first time to cosplay by then for she already knows hot to handle people whom wants to take photos of her.  After that, as far as I know, she visited various conventions with different character.  Me, I don't know the exact names of the character she portrays by then yet I know what anime it belongs.  She cosplayed a character from bleach and it is the one she was really known for the group which she belongs was featured from the famous cosplay organization in the cosplay community.  In addition, she can sing.  I don't know if she already given up her singing talents but she sings pretty well.  The cover which she did for Glamorous sky by Mika Nakashima reached me from my place.  It was great specially because the song is one of my favorite.  I wonder if I see her sing what would it look like.  I haven't seen her sing though I heard her voice.  By the way, some says that she was just starting her cosplay career yet look how fast she becomes known inside the community.  Others might say that the cosplay community is just small compared to the Otaku community.  Well, it is true.  Cosplay community is simply a branch of Otaku community, but hey! If you're already famous inside the cosplay community, the Otaku community is not too far ahead.
     Moreover, this cosplayer bears a renowned name inside th community.  She worked hard for it and she deserves all the credit she have right now.  Personally, this lady reminds me to never stop doing things that makes you happy no matter how long it takes.  I'm old that's why I often hault at things that may not suit my age yet from the acts of this lady, I just got he urge to do and continue the things that I want to do; Meet new people and gain friends.  For Asari Ugetsu, the first generation rain guardian of the Vongola Family, claimed that, "Friendship is a beautiful thing."  So I'll keep on doing my desire in the benefit of the community I come within.


©Thylyt19 1:34 PM April 28, 2011

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much to the one who made this ^^ i'm really honored. I do not deserve such words. this post made me change my mind on sudden quitting in the cosplay scene

    -mizaki.aya

    ReplyDelete
  2. please don't, simply continue of what you want to do. This is just my thoughts so i made this one.

    ReplyDelete