Click This. . .

Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Bishoujo"

Nikie Ai
Cute Girls," this is the type of manga which refers to them.  A very attractive type of manga that pushes some to enrich, and be edified.  In real life, women can be defined by this word.  It does not keep the meaning for this for the manga though for the beautiful women too.   there are alot of ladies who I can give as an example for this yet I have to pick one to  have an abstract.  I would not choose famous women because many had already said there beautiful.  Just to be unique, and for my own random choice, I prefer a cosplayer who I doesn't know who much.  Honestly, I set her as an example for she is well-defined by the word, Bishoujo.  Cute as for the people who sees her and a head turner for the boys.
     Apparently, one of the reason why certain things are well mentioned---Because they are beautiful. Products or crafts are notice through how beauty is explained.  They set to share ideas and information concerning the true essence of aesthetism in able for the crowd to see and understand.  The photo, as my example of Bishoujo, show a remarkable view of beauty.  I could put my pick cosplayer there, even my friend, though I choose her so that bias will have no meaning here.  II claim to be a artist, a writer to be specified, and as an artist expressing the truth upon you r work is one of the major principles of art.  The outcome is the most important, not the work itself.  Always keep in mid that, " You can be busy working upon anything yet you haven't even finished one despite of the distant time you consumed."
     Moreover, this girl is true essence of beauty. Who would say not?  A fine work of art, I likely say.   I just come to point-out her simplicity and ingenuity of surmising her cosplay.  She does not go with so much design or anything yet the crowd comes to recognize her with her presence.  I only heard her voice just as then which sounds really nice because the tone of femininity is truly perceivable upon her answer.  Polite, for she accommodates those person who barge unto her during events.  And though I haven't seen her participate the catwalk, she tends to catch crowd for her steps.
Samurai Champloo
     Women are very hard to define.  Yet, I hope by this, I made a mere definition of them.  Men should have more understanding about women for its really hard to live without them.  We cannot comet o cross a sea without any reason much more of a person to be successful.  Rudeness is dumb act to perform in a front of women.  Being gentle and nice, seems to be the start.  Just don't  push yourself too much so, that will shall take its place.   As for a Bishoujo, stay nice and good for the people who astonished upon you.  For men should not usurp, what is not for them.  Simply remember this line in Samurai Champloo"Eels are like women.  If you try to force them, they will run away."

©Thylyt19 12:54 pm March 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment