Click This. . .

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Regrets From the Past



     "I am such an inutile," this would be the appropriate title for what I've done.  I am in deep pain thinking of my recent actions and attitudes.  Wasting every seconds, minutes, and hours as she reaches my point of sight.  Now, to lessen the burden of my pen, let me put my begrudge, and regret among the past amenity of my life.
     In a room, where professors makes a bunch of problem to the students a beautiful face will stand above the crowd.  All problem sill be just a size of an ant when this face glances to the mob.  Happy shall be the feelings of those whom feel the same way but a child that has nothing could never bare to his hand the joy that will last forever.
     Stupidity defines my vain action.  As a man built with courage, he will just come near to a girl that he loves and neglect every simple contrary to what he desire.  Unfortunately, a simple king of guy like me, is threaten just to make a conversation to a lady that I really love.  Some of her magnificent traits do something to me: A simple smile stuns me from where I stand, a flip of her hair weakens my knees, and her presence makes my heartbeat alot faster than usual.
     Every opportunity had walked by me and I just let them flew.  In several time, She were left alone doing nothing but fear come into me rather than excited to be talking with her.  She even asked for few questions but the feeling that there was something missing everytime our words come to an end.
     Maybe I deserve to be alone or there was no one destined to be with me for the rest of my life.  It brighten me, seeing her happy and ignored a simple admirer that has nothing at hand----- but a pure sincerity for every word  that will released to my mouth.

©thylyt19 12:40 pm March18,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment