Click This. . .

Saturday, March 12, 2011

"You Are A Friend, Right?"

     "It's hard to prove a friend." This is one of the major principles of knowing someone.  People, they tend to come and go.  Disturbing our silent worlds, ruining our daily motive, and crashing our medium scale choirs.  Moreover, because of it, we change.  Because of them, we endure our everyday uncertainty.  And without them, it would be very boring.  Luckily, someone barge unto me in able to share aspirations and goals.  A nice person which I'm proud to treat as my friend.  The individual who I count on and one that I can give my trust too.
     This someone, a cosplayer, can push cloud beyond the sky.  Remove the rain away with just its presence, calling the mist to protect the valuables against the adversity.  It seems to em that everyone will perceive the unique talent of this child because it bears fun and laughter from mingling with this person.  Oftenly, the one that I am talking about is not too talkative yet, when you come close, there are more than what an eye can see.  Reserve, polite, meek, and timid those are my self-definition of this young lady.
Satsui
     She's very nice and I come to treat her as one of my treasure.  As a family, this young child truly knows how to accept, understood, and appreciate.  Intelligent for she comes to be good in her academics.  Very persistent towards her work because she can never be disrupted when she starts her goal.  Most of all, a very silent young lady combined with a beautiful face for the crowd to be astonished and amazed.
     Me, I've never come to think that someone like her will come and be one of the few which I call friend.  She might not know it, but heartily its true.  There are some worthwhile proof and small postulates that I still consider as a connection.  She might leave to continue on her journey alone but no matter what happen this child can return as my friend.  For some part of her life, our path had crossed and we had shared passion in this big dim world.  Just like what Ling Yao said in Fullmetal Alchemist which I truly comply to her, "Friends are connected by heart, you can't just rinse off something that stained on your soul!!!"


©Thylyt19 7:02 pm March 10,2011

1 comment: