Click This. . .

Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Who Are There?"

Post Christmas Gathering
     "Friends are like stars, you don't see them but they are they are there.  "I just remember a simple line on a pin button of Blue Magic for I come to miss some persons.  They are the one who struggled beside me during the few that understand and appreciates my situation.  Them  who sticks no matter what  occurrence compels.  And the people which brought aid when I was broke.  It puts me to wonder: How are they? Are they okay? Are they in trouble?---Or are they still alive?!  After the uncertainty, we took our own path.  Them to the road of the universe an I to the direction of heaven.  They often to arrive whenever I need them.  In the same way, I come to them as much as I can.  Some of them already made a large step forward and some made an inch-by-inch progress.  But me, I'm still crawling like a turtle just to move on.
Family Day Pose
   I envy them so much yet I know its not right.  I must take care of what I have and I should not desire what they have.  In able of bountiful harvest, for the wonderful future I can only come to dream of.  There's only one problem,  I look at myself so much that I put a very high pride  unto me.  This tends to be my deepest trouble conquering my own pride.  I know what's the cure for it but sometimes, you don't believe what you know until someone will tell it to you.  Likewise, that's how I come to think of my fellows.  They advice, do what is right, and share a small moment to listen.  I remember, life needs tow person to dwell with, one to listen and one to give advice.  Much luckier if there's plenty to listen or just few to give advice.  What matter most, is the inner guilt or feelings are released.  Its very difficult to bear a burden alone for it will go out in some other ways.  You might not know it yet by your works and actions, this will come to burst.  As a result, a very productive useful life will be torn apart making damage from what you have towards the things that you will to have.
     Thankfully, I have these people who will always be there for me.  I'm grateful I come to know them. I may want to include my thank you's here just for my friends.  Moreover, I consider them as a family too.  They have save me for so many times and now its time to give something for them.  Sorry if what I can do for now is to write yet with this.  I'll forever shout your names so that all will hear it even though in heaven.


©thylyt19 2:37 pm March 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment