Click This. . .

Friday, March 11, 2011

"I Still Think Of Her"

Maria
     "That child is thinking of you always but you've forgotten about him."  This was a line of Maria in Vampire Knight.  It simply bite my senses as I come to think of a person.  The line, by Maria, was said to Yuuki when she come to forget Zero.  I'm not quite sure of it so if I made an error please do tell.  Then again, the feelings of Zero could have been the same way as mine.  Telling that I still come to think of someone yet that someone had already forgotten me.
Vampire Knight Characters
     In Vampire Knight, Yuuki tends to have another commotion by then so she comes to neglect Zero very often.  In my position, the person that I come to think of had already taken the way of its own.  And I, on the road for myself.  Its been a couple of years since I met this person yet whenever I've gone into silence that person visits my mind.  Reminiscing every moments and the struggle together is just the thoughts that burst my head.  Maybe, being my inspiration by those time of my trouble really made a mark into me.  Likewise, what had Yuuki did to aid Zero when they was still young.
     This person, a beautiful attractive lady, was a friend of mine.  To tell everyone the truth, I don't have any news about her.  What I just know about her, is that, She's happy now.  I last saw her when a tragedy came to her family.  She's still very beautiful though I haven't come to see her.  A very smart, intelligent, pretty, and meek person that's my conclusion of what I perceive of her.Nice, in a manner of every concept because I don't think anyone would not dare to abrupt her wondrous entity for she has the trait of bringing up the sunshine on your sight.  Putting bridge to walk on your dreams.  And, coloring a rainbow to the sky of your passion.
Kath
     Moreover, it still bothers me that, thought its been a year since the last time I say her, some of her thoughts still visits me during my time of despair.  By those, it flush away my despair and made me crawl for its the only thing I can do now.  Would you believe?  Those eyes are the sparks when I close my eyes.  Her hair is the one I reach up when I come to lie down on the floor.  And her face, comes to illustrate me when I see another woman.  Then, it really hurts when someone important to you forgets while you still think of them.

©Thylyt19 8:38 am March 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment